Series resistive cable - Teflon insulated
Series resistive heating cable is based on a resistance wire with a predetermined resistance per metre. The output depends on the chosen resistance per metre, length and connected voltage. With this type of cable, the final output is constant.
Our series resistive cables have been designed for extreme temperatures. They are manufactured to various qualities depending on application and output.
Series resistive heating cable is available with Teflon or mineral insulation and with stainless or cupro-nickel sheaths and can be obtained in very long lengths.
- Many different resistances
- High chemical and mechanical resistance
- Tolerates extreme temperatures
- Approved for use in Ex classified areas
- Withstands temperatures up to 600 °C
- Can be produced in long lengths