Parallel resistive cables - constant output
Parallel resistive cables have two parallel wires. The wires are set in resistance wires that make contact at regular intervals, so-called contact points.
The distance between contact points varies depending on the type of cable.
The cables come in various designs with different insulation materials, covers and outputs per metre.
- Connection on one end
- Can be cut to size on site
- Constant output per metre
- Available with various covers
- Versions available for Ex environments
- High temperature tolerance
- High output per metre
- Frost protection and temperature maintenance for pipes, tanks, containers, pumps and valves.